Im all alone at home... =( Qy had to meet her relatives so I have to entertain myself at home.
I would go out and "explore" but I just feel like I wanna laze around the apartment the entire evening. Probably head out and buy back some food and just sit down and watch videos on my comp while eating "Hoi seem Chao fan" (Seafood fried rice, see Jiang, I remembered)
Well, hardly have time alone so let me ramble about anything that comes to my mind... Firstly, I'm currently doing my budget for the 3 months I've been here, OMG, its an ASTRONOMICAL amount. Seriously, I spend close to 2K each month, I guess this finally proves that I am indeed high maintenance... (Sorry Ariel!) But then again, this amount includes in my rental, transportation, groceries, food expenses... haha, excuses...
Oh yes, to Nick: Im not angry that you're leaving (2 days) before I come back, TA MA DI ASSHOLE *(@($@*# that is directed to your employer and not you. =P Haha, you and I both know that our friendship will last through any distance between us (bloody Perth and Canada) and things will still remain the same after you come back and we FINALLY meet up (bloody 1.5 years time). Everything will be the same all right? You're still be fetching me around, and we'll still be playing those silly driving games and you'll still be easily amused by me and we'll still be teasing each other at every opportunity we get. You take care and keep in touch with me! And call me from time to time, cause making you laugh just makes me feel happy too! =) Miss ya!
Ok SQ just reminded me to buy him Lao po bing... ... I don't even buy souvenirs for my family or my bf lar! Wah lao, dun care, if I do remember, you owe me BIG TIME buddy.
And I have so many things waiting for me when I get back... 2nd sept moving house, 13th Aug going for something special with Jiang, the following sat he'll be meeting my "tribe". 23rd Oct is the concert and im going to chiangmai at the ned of the year! Oh yes, and I need to collect all my treats too that people have EXPRESSIVELY told me they will give to me...
Neil owes me sushi on top of the tofu and cabbage rice...
Paul owes me lunch (One I apparently "deserve"... and cant wait for)
SQ owes me (knn) a beer?!?! For buying lao po bing
Soh says he’ll hold a BBQ at his place when im back
Andrew says hannabi
Fang says a dinner and some place with the clique
Whee...
No comments:
Post a Comment