Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All right, so im caving in to an A to Z blog meme. Yes there's a name for such stuff...

Available?
Yes! For breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and supper! Haha who am I kidding right, as if I don’t know the real question… No… not available, happily and proudly taken by Mr. Ariel Jiang Ruiming.

Best part of my body?
Wow, what a question to ask. Haha, I have TWO HUGE, ROUND….
Eyes…

Chore I hate?
Laundry, definitely laundry… Also cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, washing… Gee… I’m really not cut out for a housewife role…

Dog or Cat?
Does jumping up and down and running as far as possible from anything remotely feline answer that question?

Easiest people to talk to?
Alex, My sis, Glowy, Nick, Jiang ooh Guru too

Favorite Cologne?
Cologne? (raise one eyebrow and looks at boob) I like the new CK one summer on men, Hugo boss and of course what everyone has, Davidoff cool water… Sexy… and my boyfriend doesnt wear one (yet) hint hint.

Glass of?
Yeo’s chrysanthemum tea, wine, vodka lime, lychee martini, Corona served with lime. Gulp… *AAHHHHHH*… water is right at the bottom of the list man…

Hometown?
Singapore… Hot, sunny, boring… But I still miss it…

Insomnia?
Yes, I suffer from it periodically.

Job title?
Super-bored-at-work-living-in-hongkong-with-nothing-better-to-do-but-answer-this-blog-meme Singaporean Intern.

Kids?
No thankfully. Don’t foresee them in my future too. But does having 9 cousins count?

Last texted message?
A message from Fang asking me if I wanna club tonight. Hahaha.

Most admirable traits:
This entry intentionally left blank as an exercise for the reader.

Naughty thoughts lately?
Ooooh plenty… *wink*

One wish?
To live out the fairy tale ending, “and they lived happily ever after” yada yada yada. (Note to Jiang, “I wish for 1000 other wishes” does not count. It is a direct violation and is referred to as a metawish.)

Phobias?
Daryl says I’m scared of everything. That not true, other than darkness, lightning, thunder, loneliness, animals except dogs, rejection, insects, I am completely fearless. MUAHAHA.

Quote?
Fav quote? Don’t really have one. Have a favorite poem though, “I am the daughter of earth and water, and the nursling of the sky, I pass through the pores of oceans and shores, I change but I cannot die.”

Reason to smile?
Refer to “A” =)

Siblings?
One sister who is kick-ass la. Miss youuuu.

Time I wake up?
7.45a.m… Some people have to work u know… and no, I never hit the snooze button. I’m a morning person. =)

Unusual talent or skill?
Its not a talent or a skill but I can crack my shoulder bones just by rotating my shoulders. Sounds scary to everyone who has heard it. I can also shake my head right and left really fast and look super retarded… Neil and Jiang, long way to go before you guys master it…

Vegetable I hate?
Hm… corn and green beans that make squeaky sounds in your ear the minute u bite them. ARGH, can hear them already just by thinking of it.

Worst habit?
Starting a sentence and not finishing it, often done intentionally to get onto the nerves of people nearby but also done subconsciously, using the phrase, “you know ah…” as a filler with no particular topic in mind… and ending it off with a “nothing…” which gets people irritated 78% of the time. My boyfriend can testify to this.

X-rays?
Aw gee, where do I start… erm, the last one from the medical check up for university, then there was the bone surgery thing, then multiple times for the kidney thing… Heh, but you wanna talk about radiology, then I do ultrasounds every year like CRAZy. (yes yes not something to be proud of).

Yummy foods?
HAHAHA my favorite section, eh hem, Sashimi, tom yam, curry, beef noodles, rice, tofu, apple crumble, banana chocolate, stringy sweets, fish ball, oyster omelette, sambal sotong, kang kong, asparagus, bee hoon crab, chawanmushi, bulgogi beef with lettuce, grean bean soup, bawan kepeting soup, carrot cake, laksa, mee soto.

Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius. Supposedly not meant to be paired up with Scorpios… Ah what the heck.

All right, in normal blog meme's customs, suppose to pass this on to other people. Well... i wont. But it'll still be nice to see this in people's blogs whom i've been following... like thunker's,Soh's, Nik's, Sis's, eh hem's... haha... up to you. I'm just bored, if you have an inordinate amount of time to waste like me or just itching to tag this on your blog... why not right?

No comments: