So dissertation is due in the next 43 hours and I'm still missing my
discussion section, my conclusion and my abstract. Worried? Why wouldn't
I be?
I'm getting used to sweaty palms and non-stop shaking of the feet now, every minute brings me one step closer to the deadline and my mind just keeps drawing a complete blank. It's time for a break and a let-out hence me blogging, even at this crucial juncture.
So, let me get my mind away from High Potentials, Personality and Performance and talk about something else. What I want to do after my dissertation. Wow, that is an awesome and instant relaxation come-on. Getting excited... so here goes:
1. I want to read books, like lots of books. My goal: read 10 books over the next 18 days and children books do not count (yes, i come up with ridiculous goals and kill myself just to finish them. But hey, why not? Makes life challenging and more rewarding)
In order to make this happen, I need a list of books to read. At this point, I'm quite game for anything. Trashy novels are always an easy read, wanna read the book Sam keeps advocating: How to win friends and influence people, keep hearing about 1984 so may want to try that, the Philip Pullman series which inspired the movie The Golden Compass that was never completed... ok just took a break and signed up in a reading website called goodreads, updated my profile and ta daa... they immediately churn out which are the books you have read and based on your ratings, which books do they recommend for you. It's amazing! I love it! (and that was a good break)
2. I want to see Ryan.. ooh so cute baby boy!!!! And my sis! and my mum! and everyone else in my family!!!
3. EAT FOOD - Lots of noodles and rice are going to come my way. Found this collage on the web and it really has everything i want from chicken rice to steamboat to vegetables to popiah, laksa, chilli crab, fish head curry, nasi lemak, curry puff, hokkien mee, stuffed tofu. AMAZING.
4. Alright, guess its inevitable after all that food, probably need to exercise. Will aim to do at least twice a week. Exercise my mouth more like it... hehe
5. Meet with friends!!! Finally back in Singapore means I can catch up with people nice and easy!
6.Go shopping for new work clothes (who cares if the new place does not have space, erm... and that im sharing a closet with Sam...)
7. P****** A **** F** S** (um, my code)
Yup, i'm happy now.. ok back to report writing.
Over and out!
I'm getting used to sweaty palms and non-stop shaking of the feet now, every minute brings me one step closer to the deadline and my mind just keeps drawing a complete blank. It's time for a break and a let-out hence me blogging, even at this crucial juncture.
So, let me get my mind away from High Potentials, Personality and Performance and talk about something else. What I want to do after my dissertation. Wow, that is an awesome and instant relaxation come-on. Getting excited... so here goes:
1. I want to read books, like lots of books. My goal: read 10 books over the next 18 days and children books do not count (yes, i come up with ridiculous goals and kill myself just to finish them. But hey, why not? Makes life challenging and more rewarding)
In order to make this happen, I need a list of books to read. At this point, I'm quite game for anything. Trashy novels are always an easy read, wanna read the book Sam keeps advocating: How to win friends and influence people, keep hearing about 1984 so may want to try that, the Philip Pullman series which inspired the movie The Golden Compass that was never completed... ok just took a break and signed up in a reading website called goodreads, updated my profile and ta daa... they immediately churn out which are the books you have read and based on your ratings, which books do they recommend for you. It's amazing! I love it! (and that was a good break)
2. I want to see Ryan.. ooh so cute baby boy!!!! And my sis! and my mum! and everyone else in my family!!!
3. EAT FOOD - Lots of noodles and rice are going to come my way. Found this collage on the web and it really has everything i want from chicken rice to steamboat to vegetables to popiah, laksa, chilli crab, fish head curry, nasi lemak, curry puff, hokkien mee, stuffed tofu. AMAZING.
4. Alright, guess its inevitable after all that food, probably need to exercise. Will aim to do at least twice a week. Exercise my mouth more like it... hehe
5. Meet with friends!!! Finally back in Singapore means I can catch up with people nice and easy!
6.Go shopping for new work clothes (who cares if the new place does not have space, erm... and that im sharing a closet with Sam...)
7. P****** A **** F** S** (um, my code)
Yup, i'm happy now.. ok back to report writing.
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment