Haven't touched my blog in awhile. Seems like alot of things have happened since then and seems like nothing has happened all that much once you think about it.
I guess that pretty much sums up how i've been feeling nowadays. It's been a mixture of big picture and small picture thoughts that are constantly flowing through my mind.
I can't wait to get through my dissertation and am constantly worried about it. But ever so once in awhile, I catch myself being even more worried about the lack of purpose and meaning when I finish doing it and am in limbo state waiting for my next job to start. I've never been unemployed before and this scares me because I have no idea how long it will last.
I am excited about moving house but am worried that we are not making the right decision because of the fluidity in our plans. Are we merely just falling in love with the notion of staying together rather than clearly see the financial and situational disadvantage we have forcefully put ourselves in?
I just packed my entire flat and boxed up stuff and have moved it to Sam's place. It's not alot, 2 carton boxes, 1 huge luggage, 2 small luggages, 1 giant shoe bag and some knick knacks along the way. This has been my life for the last year? I should be feeling happy and excited I'm moving on to the next stage in my life but somehow all I feel is melacholic, reminiscing the time I have spent in that little sunny studio room at IQ shoreditch.
I guess that pretty much sums up how i've been feeling nowadays. It's been a mixture of big picture and small picture thoughts that are constantly flowing through my mind.
I can't wait to get through my dissertation and am constantly worried about it. But ever so once in awhile, I catch myself being even more worried about the lack of purpose and meaning when I finish doing it and am in limbo state waiting for my next job to start. I've never been unemployed before and this scares me because I have no idea how long it will last.
I am excited about moving house but am worried that we are not making the right decision because of the fluidity in our plans. Are we merely just falling in love with the notion of staying together rather than clearly see the financial and situational disadvantage we have forcefully put ourselves in?
I just packed my entire flat and boxed up stuff and have moved it to Sam's place. It's not alot, 2 carton boxes, 1 huge luggage, 2 small luggages, 1 giant shoe bag and some knick knacks along the way. This has been my life for the last year? I should be feeling happy and excited I'm moving on to the next stage in my life but somehow all I feel is melacholic, reminiscing the time I have spent in that little sunny studio room at IQ shoreditch.
No comments:
Post a Comment