Thursday, May 30, 2013

Aright, I'm gonna move past this emotional Diarrhea

Alright Stacey, I've had enough of this shit you've been putting up. Time to end this emotional diarrhea.

Time to stop wallowing in self pity and stop worrying about the future, what might happen and what might not.

Start taking matters into my own hands and start planning my life according to what will make me feel happy at the end of the day and just leave it to God if it works out or not..

There's no use crying or worrying about it if I'm not going to get my ass off and start thinking about it more concretely. I need to stop being lazy, and stop being sick. Come on! Get well now!! Start healing!

You've got a whole life ahead of you so start living it. You've had your moment of weakness. It's time to get that fighting spirit back! Phwoar! Kung fu kick!

No comments: