Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Another weekend

Well I've been lazy. Was supposed to go cycle with Sam on a 100km cycling track around the island and I bailed out.

Ok, so I'm more like my sister than I thought but it was very hilly and I am absolutely not confident on a bicycle! Plus I had cramps on the day itself!

Excuses maybe but I'm glad I did not do it and spend the day instead going around the island with Sue and Milly.

Got to meet lots of lovely people, enjoyed making Pimm's and Gin and Tonic while soaking back to some good ole Pork shoulder roast on Saturday evening and for the first time, experienced British Barbeque. Salmon, Sausages, Lamb, Kebabs, Bananas with Rolos and Pineapple. Mmm, mmm... and lots of cheese too. Just the way I like it.

Gonna grow fat by the time I return back to Singapore.

No comments: