Yes people. Stace is returning to Singapore this Saturday.
Went out to White cross market on Tuesday afternoon with Martin, a guy I met at a networking event. He introduced me to a market near my place which only opens during weekdays, lunch hours and they serve sandwiches, Thai food and awesome venison burgers. It was really interesting.
I woke up feeling kinda sick and realized I was dealing with yet another bout of flu... sian.. everytime I'm heading home, somehow always end up catching the flu bug.
Didnt wanna head out but thought to myself, why not. Since i only have a few more days left in London, why not just go all the way and see as much as possible.
Then headed out to Covent Garden where I saw the barrel tree (haha thats the kinda tree I like)


On Wed night, we agreed to explore the world's top bar - which was right here in London, the Artesian bar in Langham hotel. It's the world's top bar according to this list here! http://worlds50bestbars.drinksint.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/105/The_World_92s_50_Best_Bars_2012.html
Well, on wed, Yuji-san msged me that he was in London so I asked him to meet us at Langham where we enjoyed cocktails and oysters! The freshest and cheapest oysters accompanied with amazing cocktails... :) It's nice seeing a familiar face in London and even though I thought I didnt want to have anything to do with Accenture anymore.... It's still nice hearing things going on inside that place and talking to an old friend. And I can feel that Yuji was truly happy for me that I am happy here.
On thursday, my free day.... I got up feeling sick but i knew I needed to get out, eat a good breakfast and lift my spirits. So off I went, with my lappie to the breakfast club where I worked for a good two hours... then went to school for project work. Was supposed to stay in school until 9pm but by 5pm, I started feeling worse so had to ship my sorry ass back home to rest.
Hope i'll recover in time to see Ryan properly. :(
Went out to White cross market on Tuesday afternoon with Martin, a guy I met at a networking event. He introduced me to a market near my place which only opens during weekdays, lunch hours and they serve sandwiches, Thai food and awesome venison burgers. It was really interesting.
I woke up feeling kinda sick and realized I was dealing with yet another bout of flu... sian.. everytime I'm heading home, somehow always end up catching the flu bug.
Didnt wanna head out but thought to myself, why not. Since i only have a few more days left in London, why not just go all the way and see as much as possible.
Then headed out to Covent Garden where I saw the barrel tree (haha thats the kinda tree I like)
Stayed there until dinner time until I met Sam for dinner at London Bridge, drank wine and ate mussels and cauliflower cheese. He really does take me to interesting places!
I couldnt stay up too late cause I had to finish my group project. Was still working on it till 1 in the morning... :(
On Wed night, we agreed to explore the world's top bar - which was right here in London, the Artesian bar in Langham hotel. It's the world's top bar according to this list here! http://worlds50bestbars.drinksint.com/news/fullstory.php/aid/105/The_World_92s_50_Best_Bars_2012.html
Well, on wed, Yuji-san msged me that he was in London so I asked him to meet us at Langham where we enjoyed cocktails and oysters! The freshest and cheapest oysters accompanied with amazing cocktails... :) It's nice seeing a familiar face in London and even though I thought I didnt want to have anything to do with Accenture anymore.... It's still nice hearing things going on inside that place and talking to an old friend. And I can feel that Yuji was truly happy for me that I am happy here.
On thursday, my free day.... I got up feeling sick but i knew I needed to get out, eat a good breakfast and lift my spirits. So off I went, with my lappie to the breakfast club where I worked for a good two hours... then went to school for project work. Was supposed to stay in school until 9pm but by 5pm, I started feeling worse so had to ship my sorry ass back home to rest.
Hope i'll recover in time to see Ryan properly. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment