Toji finally told his parents of his plans to go into Lafi full time... He was met with some concerns especially over the working hours...
Finally his mum turned to me, while in front of toji and asked: "are you all right with him going full time to this?"
Talk about being put on the spot man!!!
I can fully understand why she did that... When nothing else seems to work, garnering support from the next available source is your next option. Sad to say, this was a support I can not offer to her yet... I mean If she asked me the same question last year... I would have poured out like an hour speech on why he should NOT be in it...
I talked to Toji afterwards and said quite frankly that I'm outcome driven... It doesn't matter what the business is as long as it yields something in return. Unfortunately this return I'm not seeing yet.., so we set a timeframe and an expectation together...and we'll both work towards it. By me working towards it means not bothering him to spend more time with me...
He fully understood where I'm coming from...
Sigh...At the end of the day... All girls just want a guy that gives them a sense of security.
No comments:
Post a Comment