Yesterday we had a gathering at aunty janice's house. Only a few people turn up....
Wanted to talk to aunty Connie but aunty Sharon said she'll be in a bad mood cause of the furniture movers... Alamak. Then the same furniture movers came down and they did whatever can possibly be done wrong.
Anyway, don't know if mummy or aunty Janice was so "gian" to play mahjong... They set up a table and asked me, Lyn and kev to play. If you're wondering how 5 people can play, Lyn and I were one team and mum and aunty Janice had a share in kev's. Actually they said aunty Connie was supposed to play but she didn't turn up so aunty Janice played instead...
Well, mum won the first game with full set of animals and zi mo 6 doubles... We played only one round with wins alternating mostly between mummy and my team. At the end, mum walke away with hundred plus bucks and I managed to come out unscathed and a 10 dollar note extra in my pocket. Kev didn't pay cause his mum took the load.
So when mum and I went home, haha my dad stumped us by asking us to go on a late night movie. Wow, there's a first for everything man... He was so excited I guess there's only one reason... Jackie chan latest movie. So called up Jiang and the four of us went on a double date to the theatre... Woo hoo!
It was a good night. :) I liked it...
1 comment:
when ma told me abt it this morn, i had an unexplainable huge grin on my face as well... even though i couldn't be a part of it, i'm glad it happened.. :) (still smiling)
Post a Comment