Friday, February 12, 2010

Thoughts in shanghai

I think being by myself makes me see what I would be like if I had no one to stop me, encourage me or it just makes me plainly see what I've been doing to myself just cause I wanted to prove something or be naughty and rebellious... You know?

What do I mean? Take this for example:
1) I eat breakfast when i'm alone- I never eat breakfast when I'm in Singapore.
2) I exercise by myself when I'm alone.
3) I do my own laundry when I'm alone
4) I spend more money by myself
5) I sleep with the lights on when I'm alone
6) I still like hot milk tea though
7) I find it difficult to keep to my night exercises by myself
8) I don't mind spending money on food. Like what I would grimace about I would be very liberal here
9) I don't think bout Jiang as much... But I still think of him but not as obsessively as compared to when I'm in Singapore.
10) I finally experience Normal social life here. Like I have friends to hang out with and I can go out every night.
11) I still sleep late though
12) no matter where I am, I still like tv alot. :)

No comments: