Sometimes I wish you can show your affection to me more.... U... U constant block of wood.
But then again, I'll be like blaming myself because if I don't show my affections first how can u reciprocate right? But then the same reasoning will still come back... Why do I have to be the one to show it first?
I want to be able to receive a sweet message in the middle of the day to have you say you miss me and you're thinking bout me.
I want to be able to still be surprised. Regardless of the stage of relationship we're in... By little gestures... I wanna feel courted...
Not brushed aside by the phone when I call u saying you're busy... Too busy in the week to even Consider scheduling a skype session. Or just satisfied having 5 mins call...
But then again you're busy you're building your career... And I should respect that.
No comments:
Post a Comment