Monday, June 12, 2006

Im halfway there! =) Cant believe it...
Sometimes i feel that time has passed so fast...and sometimes i feel it hasnt passed fast enough.

Bummer really...

But there's lots of things to look forward to when i go back home! I can hardly wait! Lots of new things coming up and lots of things to do before school starts again.

I'm heading back on Aug 15th... so that means one week before school starts. I'll prob stuff my face with prata, malay and Indian cuisine, and Jap and Thai and chilli... and then its back to school term... (sigh)

Come December, it'll be my 21st!

And then... im flying off again for a trip to Korea! Wow right!

And then in January... sigh... January... i may or may not go for my exchange... but thats in January...

And then on June... im moving back to Kensington! WOW!!!! I love Kensington Park! Whee... Oh well.. one more thing to keep me busy at work here... day dreaming about my room and how im going to do it up.... and of course... how im going to find the cash to do it up... But, i have one more year... so its all cool...

No comments: