Monday, May 02, 2005

wat life?

I am entering a phase in my life where i wonder what is it really about? Its not so much an identity crisis. that has been done long ago. This is more mid life crisis where i wonder what am i really going to do with my life?

Im completey overshadowed here and i feelworthless,meaningless and going through a plane of nonexistent. Ok fine, i am going through an identity crisis.

Bite me.i have been so depressed lately my life seems like awhirl. I have been so dissapointed with life and i feel that lifehas let me down and i have let life down. Such morbid feeling can only been described as transdecent and everything else has been opague. blurred between the line of reality and the line of delusion. I liken myself to believe that i am from somewhere else, immune to all thispain, or this feeling.

But here i am once again, loving someone as i have never done before and now to let go. To let the fucking hell go.

No comments: