Saturday, February 23, 2013

Catching a breather finally

It's been a hectic two weeks I feel... been running up and down doing God knows what. Till now, I'm still perplexed as to what I've been bustling myself with.

I thought this term would be relatively easier, with only 3 days of school but I forgot about the fact that all major assignments of my previous modules were due this term stretching till April and examinations are in April and May. My dissertation itself is due in July and preparations need to start now as well, couple that with other sideline activities I'm interested in.

Some updates since the last time I blogged (sorry for being MIA):

1. I went to Marrakesh for 4 days - Quad biking (exciting) and Cooking class (thought that was a different thing to do in a holiday) Saw gorgeous sunsets and walked along the riads and markets for the Souqs. Amazing experience.


2. Visited Cambridge with my friends, Lara and Maya. Saw some interesting sights and had a great Girls' day out. We did the famous punting experience, saw some amazing architecture and it was a good day trip there.



3. Was served home cooked blueberry pancakes topped with Strawberries! Yummy isnt it? Glad Sam can cook so I can reap all the benefits of that.

 4. Face time and whatsapped alot with Boy Boy who is making a speedy recovery! I love him so much!!! This was our funny conversation together..

Me: Are you bald? Here's a picture of me loving you even if you're bald!
Aaron: Here's a picture of bald me.

Hahaha.


5. I experienced this flower tea where the flower unfolds as you pour hot water in it! 

 6. I finished my Hogan Accreditation workshop, did my feedback and received my certificate of professional development! Woo Hoo!

7. I attended London Fashion week and saw my very first catwalk! Even did a professional photo shoot with my friends... haha its amazing how they touch up photos.


8. Went clubbing with some of my coursemates. They''re so pretty!
 

9. Valentine's day - Was invited to experience Casablanca the movie in real life. So had to dress up in a nice dress while the guys wear tux while the band plays. Very ooh la la.

10. Went to Oxford as well to pass over the new year! So went with Eduardo to make dumplings at his friend's house and also ventured around the small town of Oxford.



 11. I think this has got to be one of my favourite pics since my last update. :) He makes me smile!











No comments: