A few things I really cannot tolerate..
1. Being accused of something i didnt do (or intend to do)
2. Noise while im sleeping (im a very light sleeper)
3. Making me wait for extremely long hours... even worse, saying it's only 30 mins when it is actually 1 hr...
4. Making me do something I absolutely see no point of doing or abhor
Now these are perhaps the only frustrating events that can possibly occur that could firstly make my blood boil, followed by the unstoppable torrent of tears. And finally leading to the last thing I absolutely hate....
Being frustrated at a frustrated me
Which is what Im feeling now
Sorry Im opening my first post of the year on such a bad post, its not really an angry post, its just a... an understanding post of my own nature.
That being said, there are a few things that can perk me right back up... and I really mean right back up.
1. Sitting on a rollercoaster or even better, the viking
2. Surprising me with a pair of travel tickets
3. Telling me i've won a million bucks
And when all else fails...
4. Eating... anything.... rice, ice cream, snacks, meat... it just makes me feel so much better
Which explains my macadamia nut ice cream that im stuffing down now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment