Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dang... i had a whole list of interesting stuff I was going to share and poof... just one psychology lecture and it took the whole lot away. dang dang dang.

I dont mind coming to school myself but it honestly bothers me that I have to find my own way back. Its been a long day, i've had enough, i dont need to shelve myself with 100 other people on the bus or 1000 other people on the train and still have to walk back. Ah gee, im just being spoilt. but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion and preferences.

I bumped into Celeste yesterday, it was cool cause such coincidental meeting can only blossom to quality girl time when you have a strong and sincere friendship as a base. =)

Meeting Auntie Connie for lunch today. Cant wait.

Should spend time with other family members too, cant seem to remember when was the last time i met my uncle and auntie staying in the east...Just seemed to drift away i suppose.

Oh yes!!! My korean kid called me to ask for tuition. How nice.. I was remembered. I know it sounds silly, with me graduating, with my insane schedule and with my other silly committments. But i really like giving tuition, i really like teaching. Oh gee, this is going to be a tough one to decide. Logic vs emotion. Dang.

I took a "must-read-at-least-one-chapter-of-the-bible-every-night" this year and im beginning to slack. Just cause i've reached the exodus part and its all about rules and measurement. I need help. Pray for me people.

No comments: