What an absolutely tiring day...
Arrived and had a call from Japan. Grabbed my stuff for a meeting and then grab an opportunity to do something which someone else could do but i wanted to do it. Lunch, made more phone calls to Japan. Meetings consecutively at 3,4 and 5. More calles to and fro from Japan. Emails from India, Australia, HK, Japan, Manila and Singapore...
6.30 left for PS to buy prizes...utterly frustrating... can't people just make up their minds or put more effort into this?
Carried everything back... heavy... didnt want to take public transport cause i wanted to save money... for bangkok... got on the wrong bus, ended up walking all the way home.
Felt absolutely tired and crummy... on the lights, did yoga... bathed. felt immensely better.
Sat down to do some work but ended up blogging...
I really love the excitement of my work... the responsibility and the feeling of being busy and important... I hate doing side jobs that people do not really care about but has to be done just so it is to be done... and I hate it that i actually care...
I hate taking the bus home especially when im carrying so much stuff and feeling so miserable... i hate needing to call someone to talk to... i just want to survive on my own... I like comingback and reading about my friends and what they like or don't like. I like having one or 2 hours by myself each day...
I really want to save money because more importantly i know i would love to be able to enjoy myself in BKK with Jiang without being financially contstrained =)
No comments:
Post a Comment