Saturday, December 30, 2006

blah blah blah

I'm watching the videos of my 21st... haha, i really did had alot of fun. It's nice to see what other people were doing when i was busy mingling with my guest. I think that night, i really felt like i wanted to split myself into 2 groups... one to hang out with my family and another to hang out with my friends.

I think when you watch videos, especially family videos you see how big the kids grow up and you see how fast time really flies. And you just get so immensely proud of them when they do something so sensible...

Haha, now the video is showing me getting thrown into the pool. Oh my... I was screaming so much ... ahhh... so embarrassing...

I just edited the family video in Chiang Mai and from the responses of my family members, they really like it. Its just great doing something for people and they appreciate it. But pity i cant save the file into a movie file, there's some cock up with the saving procedure. But nevermind, the movie maker is fine for now. =) Im just happy that things turn out fine, could have been better, but its still fine.

Oh well, plenty more videos to capture, to edit, to share. Most of which i would tackle in the coming year.

I've been pretty upset these few days, *psst* (time of the month) And not feeling too well either, been getting stomach cramps and on top of that, my laptop is giving me problems with the keypad. I really don't know whats wrong. Its like for the first 5 minutes, the keypad doesnt work, then it gradually works out fine. But then, Jiang has been very very encouraging and supportive and.. just so darn sweet that it kinda makes up for every bad stuff thats happening.

Schools' starting next week and I must admit, I'm not very excited bout it. =P Somehow, i'm quite tired of the whole routine of mugging and revising. But, some things still needs to be done, and some things still need to be done well.

I was over at Jiang's place last night and we were making our goals for 2007. I think there's just something about goal setting, it gives everyone a purpose, a direction a motivation for the new year. That's good and i really hope we'll be able to keep to it since it would definitely be good for us.

I'm worried bout my studies next semester cause i would be shuffling between SMU and NUS. I dont know if it'll be good for me at all and to be honest, there have been many times when i just feel like giving up my NUS registration and just study 6 mods in SMU. But, the timing isnt right and i'm not dumb enough to forsake 3 good modules. Just pray that everything would be fine, somehow, it always turn out to be well doesnt it? =)

Oh yes, next year has a whole bunch of great things coming out as well. For one, i need to apply for a new internship, hopefully an overseas one as well but i'll be equally happy if i land an internship in an MNC. I'll work towards that i suppose, got to get my resume and cover letter done up as well.

Oh! Great news to share with everyone.. haha, i got my double degree! It'll only be official after the next semester but the associate dean has approved of mine already. All thats left is administrative matters. Haha. What's not to be happy about yea? This just means more effort to put in, more mods to study for, more challenges for me to overcome.

A new year is coming... psyched? You betcha.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I started a new blog, to coincide with the new year. Hit me up on msn, and i'll invite ya, it's a private blog. Great, that things are looking swell!
Have a good year!