Hello,
Its been a while hasnt it?
My birthday was a blast, Chiang Mai trip was awesome as well. Yup, the holidays are here and im quite happy that it hasnt been dull since. I've been completely occupied since i came back home (I know... its only been 4 days).
There's christmans shopping to be done, a christmas party to organize. There's a school term to register for and another school year to plan for. Yup, i've got my double degree! And it comes with a price, 6 mods each term from now on to be able to clear them. =) Im prepared i suppose, I think thats not a hefty price to pay for 2 degrees in one go. It just means more effort from me and more support from everyone else.
The year's coming to an end... Its been a great year, full of experiences i must say. Im really thankful. Really really blessed.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment