Sorry for the apparent Hiatus, my tablet keyboard was spoilt for a while and i just got it fixed today! finally.
Give credit to SMU, they change the entire keyboard for you FOC! wow. And it took less than 3 hours to get it fixed. Wow.
I've thought about loads of things to write about and somehow, when you're back in blogger, these things... either im not feeling very strongly about them now or it just doesnt seem to make sense in writing.
NUS is all right, cant say im enjoying myself, cant say im not. I think... going on a local exchange doesnt make me wanna say, "which school is better, yada yada". I think at the end of it all, its how u handle it that matters. Teaching style ... hey... there are ups and downs for both SMU and NUS, its about adapting i suppose... I like being exposed to a different style. It makes things more challenging... :)
But u know whats good about NUS... haha cheap food. And great Malay rice! Hee hee... i can eat it everyday la
When it comes to grades... i dont feel as concerned as i usually do which is (pun intended)... concerning... I suppose someone's nonchalant attitude on it seems to be rubbing off to me as well. But im still putting in 110% on my SMU mods... I've only got 2 examinable, BP and T&D, Both of which are project and exam heavy... sigh.. things just seems to get more exciting each term.
And u know, im not really into the whole SMU thing. Like... Patron's day past and it was the first time i didnt know about it, let alone attend it. Whoa, i've become the dreaded senior-cant-be-bothered-SMU student.
Right. Gotta start mugging for my upcoming exams... i feel unprepared for papers that are coming up in less than 2 weeks time. Whoa ho ho.. lets see how i get through this one...
No comments:
Post a Comment