Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just had a really long day... woke up early for an exam and then went to study and saw a doctor, met Jiang, headed down for a movie and then rapid shopping, a late dinner, an impromptu visit to the business he's interested in and finally talked all the way back to my place...

A long long day and yet.. a very very nice way to end off the long day.

I really liked the fact that we talked about so much from our views, our fears, our religion... I really love the fact that i am still constantly learning new things about you and still loving every bit.

I know we have a long way to go, but somehow, im not tired nor daunted with the journey ahead, maybe cause i know we'll pull through, and maybe its cause i know... in so many ways... we have pulled through already... =)

ephesians 5:21

No comments: