Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's day wishes- hope i didnt wish anyone out!

To My sis: I looooovvveeeee youuu. You have made me who i am today and i really do owe alot (if not, everything to you!) Cheers to the bestest sis in the whole wide world.

To Glowy: I love love love love you! Soo much.. You're my true confidante and thank you so much for always being there for me. You dear, just show me everything a true friend should be.

To Lyrad: I looovveee youuu!!! I miss you so much too! I always valued you as a friend and i always saw u as one of my closer ones. Have fun in perth dude and come back soon! I'll countdown to Oct!

To Superman: I loovveeee youuu too!!! You are damn smart la and im soo glad to get that opportunity to work with you (despite our "dismal" grades). W should have one more impromptu thing again!

To Thunker: i looooooovveeee youuuu big gguuyy!!! Haha, you've always been there for me and i know i can always count on you. Thanks for everything, from the great advices to the "oh-there-she-goes-again-look"

To SQ: oh no! is it correct, is it the right protocol? is it is it is it?! What the heck... I llooooooovveee you!!! haha you're damn funny la and thanks for always being a listening ear to my petty problems. I'll gladly do the same for you too!

To Nick: i looovvveee youu!!! Come back soon from perth and we'll go out again! But i'll be so happy for you if you get the 2 year whatever training thing u need to do... And remember bout what i told u bout my "things to do before i die" and one of it involves you? Haha.. i look forward to it dear.

To stubborn mule: I absolutely adore and love you!!!! You bring nothing but joy and surprises to my life!

To Jiang: I love you. i love you. i love you. You are so special to me, you never fail to make me smile and you're always there for me. You do such a lovely job of taking care of me and you always have such wonderful things to say to me. I just beam everytime i see you or your sms! What else can i say... i love you too much =)

4 comments:

tizz said...

Aiyoh! So many i love you until i feel like mine ain't mean much already. *wink* Love you too sweetie =)

glowyglowy said...

i think someone like you deserves only the best kind of boy who would love you to no end. nothing less. i love you too stace! :)

sq said...

haha thanks for the mention! i feel honoured! -beams- in any case, i'll still be ur listening ear if u ever need one. =) happy vdae!

Unknown said...

Awww. Thanks Glo! You mean so much to me!! I wish the same thing to you dear, nothing but the best (but not necessarily the nicest if ya know what i mean)boy for my girl! =) We'll meet up soon ya? *hugz*