Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't wanna live anymore

I hate work. I hate people. I hate myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

tizz said...

Well, I love u... mummy loves u... the whole clan loves u..... oh! and of course God loves u most of all! hee hee..

mei mei, does it help that I also felt a lot of negativity (and kept taking it out on Chun saying my life was worthless, no one cares etc) when I was in Houston. Looking back I can see now that work will never be smooth and that the main reason behind why I was upset was cause I was away from home and the people i love! That loneliness accentuates all frustrated feelings thousand fold! Seriously....

So its not because you're crazy or a drama queen, its natural!!! And anyone who has been away from home (and are normal sensitive beings like us) will feel this way!!!

I offer you what Chun always offered me when I was upset. Just quit and come home, find another job here or go take a nice break and study for a while. People are always worried about finances, it being the wrong time in their lives to do this but there is never a right time mei. You have the support of the family and me to just bum if you need!!!!

Don't worry.... We can afford to pay your housing installments and feed you *grinz*... =)

love u!! call/get me to call you if you wanna chat k, i can skype too and you can use your new ipad!! =)

Unknown said...

i love you soooo much!!!!