Guess what... Jiang and I are pulling off the craziest thing ever!
So I got really bummed out that I can't get the house i wanted before coming to Egypt. Turns out the agent might have been playing Jiang and I.... So upset was I...
Anyway on my way back to Singapore I have to take a flight back to Cairo and I decided to stay for one day so I can see the pyramids. I mean I'm only in Egypt once right...
Jiang and I hatched a crazy plan whereby he would fly up to Cairo and spend one day with me and then fly back to Singapore together. We can then see the pyramids together! Ain't that awesome...
Taking into account that Friday is a public holiday and there are only flights out on Thursday... He decided to come on Thursday night so he will reach Cairo on friday morning about 5.50 am.
Me, on the other hand will cut short my business trip by one day and fly back from Casablanca on Thursday night to reach Cairo on Friday morning 6.40am
So we will both meet at Cairo airport and have two full days together before flying home.
Sounds like its such a romantic weekend getaway right...
No comments:
Post a Comment