You have all these grand plans when u know you're going away for a month. Like how you think you will go to the gym thrice a week, or you'll eat healthy here or... You'll lounge by the bar with a drink.
I guess one needs to pay attention to where one is going. You see in Egypt... Five stars means three stars. Few minutes means one hour. Today means tomorrow. Great gym means a measly room with one treadmill and one weights machine. Eating healthy means fast food or no food. Lounging by the bar means signaling to guys you are a girl who is willing to sin by drinking alone.
Yep. Its time to readjust expectations here.
Other than that... I'm having a good time being on my own. Did I not mention with all the time I have cooped up in my room in between work and all... Missy here has managed to finish FOUR books already. :) and it hasn't even been two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment