Sometimes.. ok, nowadays it'll be most of the time.. i feel like i really need to improve myself.
In terms of my attitude towards my work
towards people around me
towards my family
towards my boyfriend
towards myself
I feel like im always so excited to start on something new but i lose the spark after a while. It almost seems like I cant finish.... properly. I always end off feeling like i want to do more to the work i've just submitted but never seem to be able to do so.
I feel that soemtimes the things i say and the way i say it... actually more improtantly, how im feeling when im saying it or my motives behind what i say are horrible and are just plain lacking in LOVE and respect.
Sigh
I feel that i dont give people credit for what they really deserve and i should start giving praises more often because they truly deserve it
I feel like such an inept person now and then... its hard to not feel this way, considering im attached to such a perfect person...
No comments:
Post a Comment