I guess it is hurting
One minute you say you can make it
Another minute you say you cant.
Apparently you want to concentrate on things that you should be concentrating upon
Otherwise you'll be wasting away a perfectly good three days
I mean, its no problem at all. I perfectly understand.
Then why do i still feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
The things I say are never remembered
Even if I mentioned it just a few minutes ago
When im baring my feelings on matters thats close to the heart
And you give me half-hearted replies
I mean, we're all busy and I'm not a good listener myself. I perfectly understand
Then why do i still feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
How its always the three of us when we go out
Me, you and the phone
And the way you're running off to answer msgs or calls
Whats worse, seem to be having more fun talking to others than when you're hanging out with me
You're doing this for me, you say, its ok. I perfectly understand
Then why do i stil feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
How we make empty promises to each other,
We'll never do this again, we'll talk more, spend better time
Where once we used to call and msg each other constantly
And now the only missed calls i get from you are when you want to cancel
I do it too, somehow we always seem to have valid reasons for doing so
Then why do i still feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
When what goes on between us becomes a routine
And we somehow fall into a pattern when we're together
Not fully appreciating the time spent with each other and just
Becoming further apart the more we are together
But we're just comfortable with each other, too comfortable right?
Then why do i still feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
That our differences cannot be more glaring
How you oversimplify things and i overcomplicate them
How you believe in detachment and i in attachment
How you're uber dense and im uber sensitive
How you plan for the future and i live for the moment
Maybe i am, right now, just being too complicated, too attached, too sensitive and too narrow-minded.
Does this then explain why i feel so disappointed?
I guess it is hurting
That my disappointment falls on both of us
You, for not noticing small intricate details that matters significantly to me
Me, for pushing and expecting you to
Us, for not taking charge of our relationship and carefully watering it to make it grow
What have we done wrong along the way?
What have you done wrong?
What have I done wrong?
Oh God, what have I done wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment