Looking through my MSN list and it struck me on how superflous it has become...
Seperated to categories like "SMU-acquaintances" or "SMU-coworkers" people I hardly talk to anymore and just leaving them there to fill up the spaces.
I suppose in my entire MSN list (or anyone's MSN list), there are only a handful of people we truly talk to.
But then again, I suppose its good to have contacts with you, never know when you might need the help of a particular someone.
Still... kinda sad when you think about it ain't it? So many people in front of you, with their little green icons blinking and you hardly even know them. The worst part of it, when you gradually start losing contact with people you usually talk to.
So, im gonna do my best and try intiating conversations with people I hardly talk to. Wonder how long I'll keep to it yea?
1 comment:
well i will ALWAYS talk to you. promise. :)
Post a Comment