I took a bus home yesterday. =)
Haha yes I know, a bus.
I don't miss taking buses, but I guess there's something about getting on one again. Its somewhat nostalgic and kinda made me remember those times I would be on the bus with Jiang, from our CJC days to just before he got his car. (Which if u think about it its not that long since he got the car in November). And yesterday's bus was plagued with couples and it was like how we used to be… scurrying to an empty seat just so we can sit together haha. It was understandable why everyone was shifting seats so much yesterday… and how we would be completely absorbed with each other that we didn’t really bother what other people thought. Like I said, nostalgic…
Took a bus again this morning, unexpectedly, this time with someone even more surprising. My sister. Ho ho ho. Yes everyone, Tammy has boarded the bus. A PUBLIC bus. It didn't matter if she sat upright the whole time cause she didn't wanna touch the back of the seat… lets just give the girl credit for boarding the bus and actually owning an ez-link card. =)
Had some time to kill before my first appointment so Im at starbucks grabbing a bite and a drink. Don't know why nowadays im just filled with old memories but this really reminds me of my time in Hong Kong. I always have my weekends free and I was just getting away to be by myself like this. I like this… sitting by myself, doing my own thing and just observing people… but more importantly get to think and blog in my own space.
Im not a loner haha I don’t like to be alone all the time, but just once in a while I do need a breather… and I always find choosing to be alone for one hour somehow makes me more alert the whole day.
Perhaps its time I remind myself that everyone around me needs a breather too. Can't always be clinging on to people. Well, if u need your own space, just let me know yar?
Well… its meetings, studying, meeting, meeting, meeting and then friends later…. Typical Friday? You betcha.
No comments:
Post a Comment