There's just something wierd about the new blogger. Can't put my finger on it though.
Exams are coming up (well, they're actually tomorrow, yes Sunday I know urgh) and well things hasnt been really smooth sailing for me. I wish i can say it'll be a breeze but this term... nah i dont know. Really afraid. Really.
I attended a seminar on Blogging last week and the stats showed that female bloggers tend to write about their personal events and feelings while Males tend to write about politics and news, very seperate from the individual. Its true i think considering that women are more emotive. So thought it'll be interesting to start putting up labels for each blog that i write to sort of appease my compulsive need for orderliness in my life (which does not seem to echo through to my room but hey, you win some you lose some).
Feeling very disorientated tonight, completely fragile in fact. Have no idea why but hoping that rambling about it here would sort of make me feel less tense. Could be the fact that im PMSing or that im just really afraid for my mid terms tomorrow. Whichever the case, Im exhausted from feeling scared, im exhausted from maintaining appearances that im calm and serene.
I really do just wanna let go... for once, not be afraid to snap those reins.
No comments:
Post a Comment