Over the past few days I've been thinking that if I truly want to be with someone it's about building a future with someone... It's more about fighting together side by side now and working things out, which would invariably prepare us for harsher things to come in the future. Its also better if we brave through storms together to acknowledge that we.. WE can weather through them as a couple
It shouldn't be about.. Waiting for things to get easier or better before being together or... About stabilizing myself before I can commit or about preparing my route so it can be easier to be with someone... It shouldn't be... The end state but the means we are both sharing to get there.
Can I accept it if career matters more to you? - yes I can but within reasonable limits.
Why fight for something you're losing if by fighting you end up losing it further? Unless the reason why you're fighting has changed...
No comments:
Post a Comment