Was reading through my entire blog.. Well now that I have relatively more time on my hands what do you expect me to do right...
It just makes it so surreal when your whole life has been revolving around each other and it has just stopped... Or it has been dwindling down... Then read his blog history and realized how long we haven't updated it... We've just all grown and now have different priorities in our life...
Have I changed that much? Or have people around me changed and I'm still living in the old days? Is that why now that I'm trying to make up for it now?
Ironic isn't it... I'm in the business of change management and I can't manage my own changes properly...
But then again.. It's still too early isn't it? But if it's too early... Why are u moving on much faster?
1 comment:
the faster i move, the faster i can move back ... =)
Post a Comment