Just hours away from starting work, and just hours knowing the rapid change in plans and how im just suddenly thrown in the deep end of the project pool... Argh... yes, uncertainty bugs me, especially when i've been waiting for this day for so long.
Im so nervous. i want to express my frustrations to my family but they're absorbed in what they're doing. I want to tell them im nervous and im scared and im looking for advice, for words of wisdom and comfort. All i get is a slam in the face and a rude wave of the hand.
I know, i cant blame them. Probably do the same if it was me... cant expect them to understand how it feels all over again. Just wished i had more support...
Maybe all this is juat a sign to dig into Proverbs 3:5 again... "Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding... "
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”
Chorus
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more!
Truly... O for grace to trust Him more...
No comments:
Post a Comment