Dear Stubborn mule,
Lets just get to the point, IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYYY.
I really really am. its useless for me to blame it on my phone (that stupid !@#$ phone). Time and time again, i have treated you with disregard and with insensitivity. i put all the blame solely on myself and my stupidity. I can only assure you that im not usually like this and this is my first time circumstances coupled with moments of personal weakness has caused me to treat you like this.
You are one of the nicest person i have met and im truly blessed that i got a chance to know you! i really hope this friendship would last and that i'll continue to learn much more from you and have more fun with you too! I'm not too sure of the circumstances you're in and whats causing you so much stress and pain, i can only give you moments fo craziness (from yours truly) and tell you to put everything in His hands because He will take care of it. I can also assure you that i'll be there for you should u need anyone to talk to or just need anyone to sit down with you.
"If you're out on the road feeling lonely, and so cold,
All you have to do is call my name
and I'll be there on the next train.
Where you lead, I will follow
anywhere that you tell me to.
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead."
- Gilmore girls' theme song
See you on Friday! thanks for everything and the patience you have showed to me.
Love,
Silly Cow
No comments:
Post a Comment